NWP is recruiting for a Technical Sales Representation, this position would work out of our Calgary Office and will support the sales for NWP Industries. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales the candidate must be energetic, confident and have a strong work ethic. The successful candidate must have previous sales experience and bring to the table their own contact lists and the ability build on new customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain high visibility with customers
- Gain familiarity with customer’s current and future needs
- Promote products and services to prospective customers in or order to meet targeted sales budgets
- Work with estimating team to ensure all details are accurate and that pricing is competitive
- The ability to assist or prepare quotes if required
- Work with the project coordinator to ensure all delivery dates are reasonable and accurate
- Submit recommendations for improving the sales and estimating process.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and computer skills
- Ability to maintain and develop strong working relationships with new and current customers.
- Dedicated team player
- Demonstrate a proven ability to handle multiple projects at once and works as part of a team
- Diversified knowledge of Oilfield process equipment developed through relevant experience and education.
- A minimum of three years’ previous sales related experience in Oil and Gas Industry is required.