This position reports directly to the Pipefitting Lead Hand and Supervisor and is responsible to accurately install all fitting components as per fabrication shop drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all work instructions are carried out as per Lead Hands directives.
- Perform duties safely, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate competency
- Maintain assigned production goals and objectives.
- Ensure a neat and tidy work area.
- Ensure all company quality standards are adhered to.
Skills and Abilities
- Measure, cut and thread pipe
- Install supports, valves, piping and control systems
- Hydro Testing
- Ability to read and interpret related shop drawings
- Ability to provide exceptionally high quality workmanship, taking pride in your work
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Journeyman Pipefitter or Apprentice
- Previous experience in an Fabrication setting
- Group Extended Health Care, Dental and Disability Benefit
- Four day work week, Monday to Thursday
- Overtime pay after 40 hours a week
- Vacation is accrued for paid time off
- Company events and social club
- Safety First workplace