This position reports directly to the E & I Lead Hand and is responsible to accurately install all tubing and fitting components as per fabrication shop drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all work instructions are carried out as per directives.
- Perform duties safely, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate competency
- Maintain assigned production goals and objectives.
- Mentor apprentices
- Ensure a neat and tidy work area.
- Ensure all company quality standards are adhered to.
Skills and Abilities
- Measure, cut, bend and install tubing and tube fittings as per manufacturer’s specifications.
- Install supports, valves, instruments and control systems
- Preform pneumatic testing
- Ability to read and interpret related shop drawings
- Ability to provide exceptionally high quality workmanship, taking pride in your work
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Journeyman Instrumentation Technician
- Previous experience in an Fabrication setting