This position reports directly to the General Welding Lead Hand and is responsible to accurately fabricate structural and tank components as per fabrication/shop drawings. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all work instructions are carried out as per Lead Hand’s directives.
- Perform welding duties safely, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all tolerances and specifications are met in welding fabrication.
- Demonstrate competency in MCAW and SMAW
- Maintain assigned production goals and objectives.
- Ensure a neat and tidy work area.
- Ensure all company quality standards are adhered to.
Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience in fabricating skids and tanks
- Ability to read and interpret related shop drawings
- Ability to interpret welding procedures
- Ability to provide exceptionally high quality of Welding, taking pride in your work
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Current Welding Apprenticeship or Journeyman Certificate
- Previous CWB tickets
- Group Extended Health Care, Dental and Disability Benefit
- Four day work week, Monday to Thursday
- Overtime pay after 40 hours a week
- Vacation is accrued for paid time off
- Company events and social club
- Safety First workplace